MIGRATION IN EUROPE
International youth meeting
Date:April 22th – April 29nd, 2014
Idea of the meeting:
This project is open to young people aged 18-22, who are curious about other countries and cultures. Meeting will contain teambuilding exercises, discussions, creative workshops (theatre, music, photo/video, dance, sports etc). There will be a lot of free time to discover the city of Leipzig, to spend time with new international friends and to learn something new about Europe, about friendship, about Germany, about yourself!
Participating countries:Germany, Ukraine, Bulgaria
Number of participants from Ukraine:8
- Accommodation, food, excursions, materials are paid 100%
- Return travel from International youth meeting home city to Leipzig (NO MORE than 300 Euro is reimbursed 70% after presenting original tickets and boarding passes
- There is a small participation fee of 10 Euro
- Participants need to buy in advance their own tickets and medical insurance
- Project is funded by the EU Commission Program “Youth in Action” (now Erasmus+)
Application:please send this form to email@example.com till February 16, 2014
(Your personal information will be used ONLY for the purposes of the project)
Name and surname:
Date of birth:
Education (university and department):
Current job (if any):
Do you have a International youth meeting valid international passport?
Do you speak German?(Answering this question will NOT affect selection process!)
YES (how many times?)
Have you participated in international projects abroad?
YES (when and where?)
Do you have any allergies/food restrictions/special needs?
YES (which ones?)
Is a small participation fee affordable for you?
Please answer ALL questions. You can write as much as you want.
1. Please tell us about yourself: your life, your education, your interests, your dreams and anything you want to share with us. What made you apply to this project?
2. Do you have any hobbies: theatre, photo/video, music, dance International youth meeting, foreign languages, sports? What could you do in Leipzig (create a video, make a photo exhibition, perform a dance etc)? Can you teach others what you know?
3. Please send us a link on an article OR a video about migration. Tell us why you find this article/video interesting. What is your opinion about migration?
I hereby authorize the ChangeLog Foundation to process my personal data included in this application form for the needs of the recruitment process and the program, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine No. 2297-VI “On Protection of Personal Data” (June 1, 2010).
Date: Signature International youth meeting:
Дата добавления: 2015-10-21; просмотров: 2 | Нарушение авторских прав